DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld 10100 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
Dozens of Companies will be hiring for Hundreds of Jobs in a variety of industries.
At Job News USA, our mission is to help connect our Central Florida community by brining talented individuals and great companies together. Our goal is to ensure that as many of our area's residents as possible have the the types of jobs and careers necessary to successfully provide for themselves and their families.
Job News, along with our Sponsor, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, will be hosting a Job Fair from 10 am to 2 pm on Thursday January 30th at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld located at 10100 International Drive, Orlando Florida 32821.
This is a unique opportunity for job seekers to get guaranteed face time and make personal connections with recruiters and hiring managers from some of Central Florida's best companies and organizations as well as find out about an employer's upcoming opportunities that may not be advertised to the general public.
** As a service to Central Florida residents, we will be providing a Free Computer Lab to all attendees of the January 30th Job News Job Fair to research companies, apply to jobs and customize your resume*
How to GET HIRED:
1.Visit jobnewsusa.combefore the event and pre-register (you can also do this at the door). On the site you will be able to view the event directory so you can see whose hiring and what jobs are available.
2. Get a game plan and research companies of interest from the directory. Develop tailored resumes for the companies you want to apply with.
3. Have a clear career focus. Be prepared with an answer to one of the first questions each recruiter is going to ask you: “So, why are you here today?”
4. Sharpen and rehearse your elevator speech. Your elevator speech can be a great response to the typical interview question, “tell me about yourself.”
5. Prepare and practice responses to typical interview questions. “Tell me what you know about our organization?” “Why do you want to work here?” “What are you looking to do?” “What are your goals?”
6. Sketch out a few questions to ask each recruiter.
8. Make a good first and lasting impression! Wait patiently in line for your chance to meet with the recruiter and make sure you ask for their contact information before leaving.
9. Jot down notes as soon as you are done with the recruiter and include these notes in your thank you email that you will send when you get home.
10. Follow up! It is critical to continue to express your interest in joining their team and restate the value you can provide them that no one else can provide.
11. Make sure you arrange for child care the day of the event. You wouldn’t bring your child to an interview – don’t bring them to Career Fair. Career Fairs should be viewed as 30 interviews in one day!